Looking for a good story about saving money, building community and working towards social justice? Look no further. You are invited to interview TimeBank Coordinators during the conference, film “TimeBanking in Action”, and gather information about TimeBanks all over the world. Media representatives are especially welcome during the opening ceremony and the Taste of TimeBank.
TimeBanks USA Video Contest!
TimeBanks USA is excited to announce the first-ever Time Banking Video Contest! We are looking for 3- 5 minute videos that showcase your Time Bank. To kickoff the conference, entries will be screened during the TimeBank Film Festival, and throughout the weekend, attendees will get to vote on their favorites.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click here to download contest guidelines and an entry form.
If you just can’t wait to see the videos, check out the box to the right, or visit our channel on YouTube.
TBUSA News & Views
- Revitalizing Family Support Services6.08
- Inclusivity: Engaging Everyone in Community6.08
- Lodging Information Updated6.05
- Find a Roomie!1.05
- Conference Registration Now Open!30.04
- Returning Prisoner Simulation10.04
- Community Justice & Co-Production10.04
- Diverse Economies & The Ecology of Community10.04
- TimeBanking Best Practices2.04
- Conference Schedule available5.03